Customer Service Rep/ Receptionist
1 full time position
Customer Services Representative (CSR) and Receptionist
We are seeking a meticulous and adaptable team member to support day to day administrative and customer communication duties within our growing company. Looking for someone who will grow into a full-time permanent position
Experience in the solar industry is an asset but not necessary. Training will be provided on all aspects of this position.
- Work well in a team as well as be able to work independently
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work efficiently across multiple platforms (CRM, file networks, email and calendar, design software, Xero)
- 3 years experience or related education in administration;
- Customer service
- Driver’s license
- Strong organizational skills
- First point of contact for incoming calls and emails from the public – BC and Alberta lines/emails.
- Customer/client services representative.
- Scheduling site assessments & installations (calendar)
- Relaying information to internal team members;
- Special admin projects;
- Establishing administrative policies and procedures
- Recordkeeping (paper and paperless)
- General office duties;
- Final project wrap up – surveys, swag, thank you’s for large projects
- CRM management & maintenance
Term and Compensation:
- 35hrs per week. 3-month probation period.
- Ability to increase to 40hrs per week, permanent position as company grows.
- Starting $21/hr
- Company profit sharing
Please submit a resume and cover letter explaining your suitability for the position to [email protected] . Only qualified applicants will be contacted.