1 full time position
Sales and Branding – Kootenay Solar
We are seeking a meticulous and adaptable team member to support day to day sales and branding duties within our growing company. Looking for someone who will grow into a full-time permanent position
Experience in the solar industry is an asset but not necessary. Training will be provided on all aspects of this position.
- Work well in a team as well as be able to work independently
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work efficiently across multiple platforms (CRM, file networks, email and calendar, design software, Xero)
- 3 years experience or related education in sales;
- Excellent Customer service
- Strong organizational skills
- Follow-up and qualify all new leads (BC & Alberta)
- Schedule site assessments with top leads
- Convert leads to active clients
- Provide sales pipeline reports to executive team
- Maintain primary relationships with key accounts (large or strategic clients)
- Proactive sales calls to potential clients and partners (i.e. home builders/developers)
- Develop strategies and standard operating procedures (SOPs) for sales department
- Work closely with marketing and advertising firm
- Maintain and update CRM records.
Term and Compensation:
- 35hrs per week. 3-month probation period.
- Ability to increase to 40hrs per week, permanent position as company grows.
- Starting $21/hr
- Company profit sharing}
Please submit a resume and cover letter explaining your suitability for the position to [email protected]. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.