Solar Array Designer
1 part time position
Solar Array Designer – Kootenay Solar
We are seeking a meticulous and adaptable team member to support day to day sales and administrative duties within our growing company. Looking for someone who will grow into a full-time permanent position.
Experience in the solar industry is an asset but not necessary. Training will be provided on all aspects of this position.
Solar Array Designer Responsibilities:
- Work well in a team as well as be able to work independently
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Updating company’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) when appropriate
- Ability to work efficiently across multiple platforms (CRM, file networks, email and calendar, design software, Xero)
- Respond to new client inquiries – phone calls and emails; follow-up with client database
- Designing solar arrays with software provided
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
- Communicating with distributors and receiving product shipments
- Preparing weekly reports sales
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
Term and Compensation:
- 25hrs per week. 3-month probation period.
- Ability to increase to 40hrs per week, permanent position.
- Starting $21/hr
Please submit a resume and cover letter explaining your suitability for the position to [email protected]. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.